Definición de microscopy en inglés:
The use of the microscope.
- The recesses and interior areas of an object may be viewed using video microscopy, employing an optical fibre and camera probe.
- The kinetics of the fungal infection were followed by light, confocal and electron microscopy.
- Light microscopy and low-vacuum scanning electron microscopy were used to investigate the secretory process.
- Example sentences
- Interference can act over great distances and still beguiles geneticists, microscopists, and mathematicians alike.
- Most microscopists held that the blood of different mammals could not be differentiated, and so were reluctant to testify when a defendant's life might be at stake.
- Since techniques of observation were largely undeveloped, many microscopists were not certain precisely what it was they were to look for, nor of the nature of their subjects.
Definición de microscopy en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan