sustantivo[often as modifier]
- A median line or plane of bilateral symmetry, especially that of the body: the abdomen was opened by a midline incisionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The animals were anesthetized with diethyl ether, and their abdomens were opened by a midline incision.
- This is a transabdominal view of the female pelvis showing the midline cut of the uterus.
- Those near the midline project to ventral muscle, whereas lateral neurons project to muscles derived from the dorsal muscle mass.
Más definiciones de midlineDefinición de midline en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional