1The middle of a period of office, an academic term, or a pregnancy: Nixon resigned in midterm [as modifier]: midterm elections
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The party of the president typically does not fare well in midterm elections.
- Republicans rule both chambers of Congress and the midterm elections are nearly two years into the future.
- In restoring undivided Republican control of the federal government, the 2002 midterm elections confirmed three current realities of American politics.
1.1North American An exam in the middle of an academic term.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- No additional midterms will be posted for this fall term.
- Take another look at meditation, yoga, deep breathing exercises, talking to a professional or any other stress release that works for you during midterms and exams.
- The point is that each of us has something we do to keep our minds off school, exams and the impending midterms.
Palabras que riman con midtermaffirm, berm, confirm, firm, germ, herm, perm, sperm, squirm, term, therm, worm
Definición de midterm en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda