- The law governing the armed forces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I make these points with some important caveats: I am no expert in the law surrounding torture, international law, or military law, and I haven't been following this case closely.
- Since January the cadets have been engaged in an initial period of military training that included first aid, field craft, military law and weapons handling.
- Between the world wars many of the major powers reduced the number of capital offences under their military law and executions were rare in the armies of the western Allies during WW II.
Más definiciones de military lawDefinición de military law en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional