sustantivo[treated as plural]
- The corps responsible for police and disciplinary duties in an army.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The military now has three major special-operations units, one each in the army, the military police and the marine corps.
- The burden of employment has thus fallen more and more on the National Guard and Army Reserve military police.
- There are several police forces, including internal security police, gendarmes, and military police.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company's requests for soldiers or military policemen to patrol the perimeter, and for 60 off-duty Kent police officers to work at the site, have been turned down.
- He was picked for promotion to become a military policeman and patrolled Blackburn's pubs and town centre streets.
- They were most disgusted by the military policemen who cited them for being out of uniform or other indiscretions of like seriousness.
Más definiciones de military policeDefinición de military police en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional