sustantivo[treated as plural]
The corps responsible for police and disciplinary duties in an army.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The military now has three major special-operations units, one each in the army, the military police and the marine corps.
- The burden of employment has thus fallen more and more on the National Guard and Army Reserve military police.
- There are several police forces, including internal security police, gendarmes, and military police.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company's requests for soldiers or military policemen to patrol the perimeter, and for 60 off-duty Kent police officers to work at the site, have been turned down.
- He was picked for promotion to become a military policeman and patrolled Blackburn's pubs and town centre streets.
- They were most disgusted by the military policemen who cited them for being out of uniform or other indiscretions of like seriousness.
Definición de military police en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional