- A condition of cattle and sheep in the western US, caused by eating white snakeroot, which contains a toxic alcohol. It sometimes occurs in humans who have eaten meat or dairy products from affected animals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Abraham's mother, Nancy Hanks Lincoln, died of milk sickness in 1818 and was buried on this hill.
- There used to be entire epidemics of milk sickness where people would be fine one day and dead the next.
- Tremetol may be transmitted through the milk and butterfat to humans and other animals, causing milk sickness in them.
Más definiciones de milk sicknessDefinición de milk sickness en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional