(also mine field)
1An area planted with explosive mines.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The core elements of such groups can be tanks (infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers) as well as minefields and explosive obstacles.
- At the initial stage of the operation in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the principal mass of minefields (clusters of mines) was found in disposition areas of Russian units.
- New symbols to show minefields, or areas targeted for artillery fire, will also be available.
1.1A subject or situation presenting unseen hazards: a minefield of technical regulations
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Anyway I digress, see what a minefield this subject is!
- It has long been a minefield of a subject, with extravagant claims for its importance being a recurring feature.
- As well as that, they were by their choice of subject in an ethical minefield.
Definición de minefield en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda