- A computer of medium power, more than a microcomputer but less than a mainframe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Agent software is now available for just about every type of hardware device, from the latest communications servers through to the most ancient of Digital Equipment PDP - 11 minicomputers.
- The first Unix was developed at the Bell Labs in 1971 for PDP minicomputers.
- The commercial array processors, coupled with minicomputers from Digital Equipment Corporation and Data General, were often used as supercomputers.
Más definiciones de minicomputerDefinición de minicomputer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional