- A very smooth reflective finish produced on the surface of a metal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A microfinishing machine is designed to correct surface imperfections and to impart a mirror finish to hip joints and other spherical surfaces.
- The bottom of the block is not quite a mirror finish, however, it is quite smooth.
- These are shaped to the desired contours and are usually made of hardened tool steel ground and lapped to a mirror finish.
Más definiciones de mirror finishDefinición de mirror finish en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional