Give a false or misleading account of the nature of: you are misrepresenting the views of the government
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This explains why they are eager to misrepresent the nature of Strauss's thought.
- This decision grossly misrepresents the nature of such practices and will only serve to distort public understanding of religious devotion.
- It misrepresents the nature of the choices ahead for the Australian labour movement.
give a false account, misreport, misquote, quote/take out of context, misinterpret, put a spin on, skew, warp, falsify, distort, misstate, exaggerate
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The waters become muddied though when one considers how we are psychologically ‘bound’ to beliefs about ourselves (or our own beliefs, in fact) that are false, misrepresentative or contradictory.
- I have said that the bias of the articles posted and constant attacks on Islam are misrepresentative of the truth.
- I believe your figure is based on primarily English data, and as GPs in Scotland have historically earned significantly less than those in England, using this survey is misrepresentative.
Palabras que riman con misrepresentabsent, accent, anent, ascent, assent, augment, bent, cement, cent, circumvent, consent, content, dent, event, extent, ferment, foment, forewent, forwent, frequent, gent, Ghent, Gwent, lament, leant, lent, meant, misspent, outwent, pent, percent, pigment, rent, scent, segment, sent, spent, stent, Stoke-on-Trent, Tashkent, tent, torment, Trent, underspent, underwent, vent, went
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: mis·rep·re·sent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda