- A gradual shift in objectives during the course of a military campaign, often resulting in an unplanned long-term commitment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While mission creep occurs during conventional military operations, the ramifications tend to be more significant during peace operations.
- One is the fear of the funded components (Reserve / National Guard) that mission creep of the militia would compete for funding with their own operations.
- Such mission creep should be expected; it has been part of virtually all U.S. involvement with complex Phase IV operations.
Más definiciones de mission creepDefinición de mission creep en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional