Definición de mitigation en inglés:
The action of reducing the severity, seriousness, or painfulness of something: the emphasis is on the identification and mitigation of pollution
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These are the things that drive expected value, that mitigation seeks to reduce.
- It will work towards creating public awareness, mitigation and taking action when a calamity strikes.
- Prevention is not on; and timely mitigation is the only plausible solution.
- So as to make something, especially a crime, appear less serious and thus be punished more leniently: in mitigation she said her client had been deeply depressedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- All that appears on the plea in mitigation is the fact that he believed that it contained ecstasy.
- If he is not in attendance reference will be made to any statement in mitigation previously provided by the defendant.
- It raises matters as to his conviction and in mitigation of sentence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda