verbo[no object] (it mizzles, it is mizzling, etc.) Volver al principio
- Rain lightly: it was mizzling steadilyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Even as the drizzle mizzles down relentlessly on the site, it is a truly Arcadian setting.
- Yesterday and today have been gorgeous, blue skies, small clouds and only mizzled this morning for a short while.
- Moreover, chocolate can be dissolved by heat from below then vertically transferred to the top of the fountain, where it then mizzles downward the tiers.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was a grey, mizzly day and I had no good reason to go out at all.
- ‘Okay, why don't you stop us,’ he mocked, but something skittish and shamed began to leak into his eyes, a grey, mizzly vapor that snuffed out all the light.
- Through his mizzly eyes he saw her handkerchief.
late Middle English (as a verb): probably a frequentative from the base of mist; compare with Low German miseln and Dutch dialect miezelen.
Entrada del diccionario de Inglés Británico & Universal