- Control of a political situation by those outside the conventional or lawful realm, typically involving violence and intimidation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And as for politicians not having changed anything, are you suggesting we just give up democracy and go for mob rule?
- More often, in fact, they are foot soldiers of totalitarian regimes and of mob rule.
- For democracy without the rule of law is mob rule, and the rule of law is not built by democratic means.
Más definiciones de mob ruleDefinición de mob rule en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional