Definición de mocking en inglés:
Making fun of someone or something in a cruel way; derisive: the mocking hostility in his voice made her wince
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the mining district, religious zeal was often counterbalanced by a skeptical, almost mocking, attitude.
- The slow drawl was meant to be mocking.
- The ruthless scientist changed from mocking to sad.
- Example sentences
- Legend has it that he lifted the helmet mockingly during the consecration of a Mass and was instantly struck dead by a small stone which fell from the roof of the church!
- They had mockingly attributed his mystery illness to bad sushi or excessive drinking.
- It happened a decade ago with ME - or yuppie flu, as it became mockingly known.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan