(also mocumentary /ˌmäkyəˈment(ə)rē/)
Definición de mockumentary en inglés:
sustantivo (plural mockumentaries)
A motion picture or television program that takes the form of a serious documentary in order to satirize its subject.
- An elaborate in-joke that might have been concocted at a dinner like the one we see onscreen, Incident at Loch Ness is a satirical mockumentary that will delight Herzog aficionados.
- Is there a real shift here in political documentaries that are starting to become more like mockumentaries or shockumentaries.
- Clearly you're here in the flesh and you have this, it's a mockumentary film, right?
1960s: blend of mock and (doc)umentary.
- Example sentences
- Basically, I've been haunted by mockumentarians for the past few weeks.
- The main difference is that our mockumentarians are throwing rocks, or perhaps lobbing cream pies, in their own glass house.
- However, the mockumentarians are never mentioned.
Definición de mockumentary en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia