(also mocumentary /ˌmäkyəˈment(ə)rē/)
sustantivo (plural mockumentaries)
A motion picture or television program that takes the form of a serious documentary in order to satirize its subject.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- An elaborate in-joke that might have been concocted at a dinner like the one we see onscreen, Incident at Loch Ness is a satirical mockumentary that will delight Herzog aficionados.
- Is there a real shift here in political documentaries that are starting to become more like mockumentaries or shockumentaries.
- Clearly you're here in the flesh and you have this, it's a mockumentary film, right?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Basically, I've been haunted by mockumentarians for the past few weeks.
- The main difference is that our mockumentarians are throwing rocks, or perhaps lobbing cream pies, in their own glass house.
- However, the mockumentarians are never mentioned.
1960s: blend of mock and (doc)umentary.
Definición de mockumentary en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda