Definición de modacrylic en inglés:
Relating to a synthetic textile fiber made from a polymer containing a high proportion of units derived from acrylonitrile.
- Our modacrylic range has something for everyone and human hair and mohair wigs are our specialty.
- Since modacrylic fibers are copolymerized with vinyl chloride or vinylidene chloride, they are flame retardant.
- The low softening temperatures of modacrylic fibers allow them to be stretched, embossed and molded into special shapes.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A modacrylic textile fiber.
- Most stuffed animals have an outer covering of fake fur, usually synthetic materials (polyester, acrylic or modacrylic) or natural materials (wool, wool/cotton, mohair, or alpaca).
- And ‘Evolutionary Plastic’ and modacrylic are the first inherently flame-retardant synthetic fibers.
- Finally, acrylic and modacrylic are the predominant fibers used in the fast-growing craft yarn market.
Definición de modacrylic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan