- Relating to a synthetic textile fiber made from a polymer containing a high proportion of units derived from acrylonitrile.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our modacrylic range has something for everyone and human hair and mohair wigs are our specialty.
- Since modacrylic fibers are copolymerized with vinyl chloride or vinylidene chloride, they are flame retardant.
- The low softening temperatures of modacrylic fibers allow them to be stretched, embossed and molded into special shapes.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A modacrylic textile fiber.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most stuffed animals have an outer covering of fake fur, usually synthetic materials (polyester, acrylic or modacrylic) or natural materials (wool, wool/cotton, mohair, or alpaca).
- And ‘Evolutionary Plastic’ and modacrylic are the first inherently flame-retardant synthetic fibers.
- Finally, acrylic and modacrylic are the predominant fibers used in the fast-growing craft yarn market.
Más definiciones de modacrylicDefinición de modacrylic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional