- A free, expressive style of dancing started in the early 20th century as a reaction to classical ballet. In recent years it has included elements not usually associated with dance, such as speech and film.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The main genres of choreographed dance are ballet, modern dance, and jazz dance.
- Glen, I think, really started to wed the two different styles of classical ballet with modern dance.
- Deborah expressed regrets about the stark separation of classical ballet and modern dance.
Más definiciones de modern danceDefinición de modern dance en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional