- 1Employing or involving a module or modules as the basis of design or construction: modular housing unitsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Equipped with low level perch seats to discourage beggars and stray animals from cuddling down, the shelters employ modular construction for fast assembling.
- In the course of doing this, it has transformed itself into one of Britain's leading experts on designing, costing, project managing and financing modular construction.
- On this note, it might have been beneficial to include a few of the artist's recent modular, design-oriented constructions of wood and paint.
- 1.1 Mathematics Of or relating to a modulus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the main reasons for including an introduction to modular arithmetic is that the two most popular public key algorithms use modular exponentiation as their basic mathematical process.
- These problems form the basis of a conjecture: every elliptic curve defined over the rational field is a factor of the Jacobian of a modular function field.
- Complex multiplication and modular forms had been treated in the 19th century by Kronecker and Heinrich Weber, who discovered their link with class field theory.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As already suggested, modularity is a discipline that requires close functional identification with a pattern or configuration that will change.
- The driving force behind the aesthetics of modularity is a transformation in the geometry of class, the shift from a national to a global process of class formation.
- But as a formation modularity lacks the notion of semiotic play and drift that is for many the overriding feature of postmodernity.
late 18th century: from modern Latin modularis, from Latin modulus (see modulus).
Más definiciones de modularDefinición de modular en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional