- A grinding tooth at the back of a mammal’s mouth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The teeth most often missing are the third molars, second premolars, and maxillary lateral incisors, and other teeth may be reduced in size.
- The location of early caries is found most often in children's maxillary incisors and first molars.
- The medical name for wisdom teeth is the third molars.
late Middle English: from Latin molaris, from mola 'millstone'.
- Of or relating to mass; acting on or by means of large masses or units.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This demonstration exploits biophysical models of energy flux coupled with molar balance models of mass flux and GIS-based information on climate, topography, and vegetation.
- He couldn't even find the molar mass of water.
- The experiments with the solids mostly involve oxidation reactions, measuring the water of hydration, and finding the molar mass by titration.
mid 19th century: from Latin moles 'mass' + -ar1.
- 1Of or relating to one mole of a substance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The enthalpy change that occurs during the complete combustion of one mole of a substance is called the molar heat of combustion, symbolized H c o.
- Uncharged polar and even ionic dyes with substantial molar weights have often been used to trace apoplastic water movement.
- Another substantial advantage is that volume fractions and molar concentrations are easily interconvertible, making comparison with experimental papers easier.
- 1.1(Of a solution) containing one mole of solute per liter of solution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The section on the interconversion of molal and molar solutions needs to be reworded.
- An example of this would be describing a solution as a 1 molar solution, or saying it had a strength of 1 M.
- In this case a solution that was 0.9 molar in trehalose and sucrose was examined for a sample at known spacing as described for water.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the solvent used is water the molarity and the molality are essentially the same.
- The titrated volume and molarity of the base can be used to determine the acid concentration.
- The absolute molar concentration was such that when dissolved in the final volume of aqueous buffer the solution had a total lipid plus cholesterol molarity of 2 mM.