Definición de monocular en inglés:
With, for, or in one eye: he had only monocular vision
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Amblyopia is the most common cause of monocular visual impairment in children and young and middle-aged adults.
- In the 15th century, Brunelleschi invented a screen with central apparatus in order to obtain exact perspective - the monocular vision of the camera obscura.
- A Land Warrior platoon - each soldier outfitted with body armor, a computerized backpack system and helmet-mounted monocular eyepiece - is also part of the parachute assault.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An optical instrument for viewing distant objects with one eye, like one half of a pair of binoculars.
- Our binoculars and monoculars are backed by a Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
- The company offers over 20 models, ranging from monoculars to binoculars and goggles.
- Contemporary optics, everything from pocket monoculars to the largest telescopes, operate on nearly identical principles to those of the earliest magnifying instruments.
- Example sentences
- We performed the D - 15 d monocularly, and the mean value of the two eyes was considered for all further processing.
- The test should be performed binocularly and then monocularly.
- The two snapshots were presented monocularly and sequentially, being separated by a brief time interval.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan