- 1 Chemistry Having one ring of atoms in its molecule.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Clusters containing at least 10 atoms commonly form monocyclic rings.
- Benzene is planar and has an uninterrupted cyclic array of three conjugated double bonds arranged in a monocyclic six membered ring.
- Limonene synthase catalyses the stereo-specific cyclization of geranyl diphosphate to form a monocyclic monoterpene, limonene.
- 2Of or relating to a single cycle of activity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Plate homologies between the two basic types of aboral cup construction, monocyclic and dicyclic, were not always as had traditionally been assumed.
- Both of these monocyclic crinoids have very few plates in the aboral cup.
- Buproprion is a unique monocyclic antidepressant that has structural similarities to amphetamines.
Más definiciones de monocyclicDefinición de monocyclic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional