- 1The process or technique of selecting, editing, and piecing together separate sections of film to form a continuous whole.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She learned how to montage films - editing together different camera shots for effect.
- This was done after shooting the whole film and montage sequences.
- It is montage alone that separates and makes cinema stand out above all the other art forms.
- 1.1A sequence of film resulting from this: a dazzling montage of the movie’s central banquet sceneMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Cutting between narratives with various video montages, the film is visually breathtaking.
- I have viewed the same Remembrance Day films and montages again and again.
- Seriously, this film sets the record for most montages ever.
- 1.2The technique of producing a new composite whole from fragments of pictures, text, or music: the play often verged on montageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Made up of montage, photographs and text captions, it tells its story in the simplest of ways, as if it were being explained to a child.
- Then look at the video inserts over the music montage.
- It looked marvellous and there was a lot of inventive and well executed photography and montage.
early 20th century: French, from monter 'to mount'.
Más definiciones de montageDefinición de montage en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional