(also moon shell)
A marine mollusk with a shiny, almost spherical, shell and a large foot.
- Family Naticidae, class Gastropoda: Natica and other genera
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was explaining about the moon snail, which they had come across while wading.
- Atlantic moon shells are found along most of the East Coast.
- Moon snails are carnivorous sand dwellers feeding mainly on clams and other snails
Más definiciones de moon snailDefinición de moon snail en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional