Definición de moonshine en inglés:
1North American Illicitly distilled or smuggled liquor.
- They just built their stills and made up moonshine or any other liquor that they could.
- When we got older we sat around and drank rum or moonshine out of coke bottles.
- None of them had eaten anything all day so, as usual they were trying to fill their stomachs with beer and moonshine.
2Foolish talk or ideas: whatever I said, it was moonshine
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Why is this moonshine in a book that asks itself to be taken seriously on the solar system?
- But I think it is moonshine to say that the photos were released out of a desire to show how his medical care is going.
- We shall never learn to feel and respect our real calling and destiny, unless we have taught ourselves to consider every thing as moonshine, compared with the education of the heart.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan