- 1An act of walking on the surface of the moon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The lighting was dim, like any other bar, and there were old nostalgic pictures of moon shots and moonwalks everywhere.
- After four decades and half a dozen space flights - including a moonwalk and the first Shuttle mission, the veteran NASA astronaut is hanging up his flight suit.
- As an integral part of the Gemini and Apollo missions, he was there for the buildup and the successful moonwalk achieved by the Apollo 11 crew.
- 2A dance with a gliding motion, in which the dancer appears to be moving forward but in fact is moving backwards.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was on the corner with some friends and I did the moonwalk for them.
- Evan started doing this smooth thing where he did a sort of moonwalk in a circle and then stopped, facing me.
- ‘Finish it off with a moonwalk and maniacal laughter,’ I tell him.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- 1Walk on the surface of the moon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The crew made a total of three moonwalks over as many days, ventured 27 km from their landing craft, and spent a total of over 20 hours on the Moon.
- Astronauts, it seems, don't get enough natural light up there, and can become too despondent to moonwalk.
- 2Dance a moonwalk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is joined by half a dozen oily men, and delivers a blistering dance routine in which he moonwalks.
- She saw him start to act goofy, dancing like an Egyptian and moonwalking across the sand.
- Then he moonwalked like Michael Jackson back toward the tunnel.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tasks for Apollo moonwalkers grew more complex as the program progressed, and modifications were made to the space suit for the Apollo 15 through Apollo 17 missions to provide greater flexibility.
- Apollo 16 moonwalker Charlie Duke recalls: ‘None of the surface looked like the terrain depicted in science fiction movies of jagged peaks or precipitous cliffs.
- Former moonwalker Buzz Aldrin is chair of the National Space Society and heads up ‘Starcraft Enterprises,’ touring the globe lecturing and promoting ideas for exploring the universe.
Más definiciones de moonwalkDefinición de moonwalk en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional