- 1US • informal The action of committing a minor or petty offense such as loitering: we got guys doing stretches for passing bad checks and aggravated moperyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I hope he also charges them with Mopery
- What Lisa is leaving out is she was once charged with mopery
- 2Feelings of apathy and dejection.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yesterday's journalled mopery belied the fact I did actually get out and about and looking at art, giving me some ideas for things to write about at the most neglected of my blog children, after nadath.
- An idealistic student tries to bring back his creativity, while his secretary attempts to drag him out of his mopery.
Más definiciones de moperyDefinición de mopery en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional