- A short piece of sacred choral music, typically polyphonic and unaccompanied.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two short sacred motets (one a solo and the other a duet) by this same composer fill out the program.
- Brahms finished off his sacred choral music with the Op. 110 motets, another trilogy.
- The Kendal South programme, directed by Hugh Davies, features Mozart's much loved Requiem, Bruckner motets and an orchestral work, Mozart's Violin Concerto no 3 in G.
late Middle English: from Old French, diminutive of mot 'word'.
Más definiciones de motetDefinición de motet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional