sustantivo(often the motherland)
- One’s native country.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When the country is invaded by enemies, the nation's leader will call on everyone to protect the motherland.
- So why did I come to the motherland to publicly declare that I am willing to abandon liberalism.
- In his letters, he reportedly said that he would like to come back to the motherland and serve the nation.
Más definiciones de motherlandDefinición de motherland en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional