- Of or relating to a motif or motifs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A fairy-tale opera for children, it has also found a steady adult following, in part for its skilful use of folk or folk-like songs in a simple motivic technique derived from Wagner.
- And would the listener recognise the deeper significance, in Cantata 105, of the worship of money as a betrayal of Christ without that motivic relationship?
- Instead, the melodic phrases owe their unity and continuity to the juxtaposition of short segments with obvious motivic connections.
Más definiciones de motivicDefinición de motivic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional