Definición de mouflon en inglés:
A small wild sheep with chestnut-brown wool, found in mountainous country from Iran to Asia Minor. It is the ancestor of the domestic sheep.
- Ovis orientalis, family Bovidae
- Hunters, in organised groups of three to four people, will be allowed to shoot mouflons, wild boars, roes, red deer and fallow deer at Christmas.
- They include several mouflons as well as the American bighorn or mountain sheep, O. canadensis.
- Following the introduction and spread of pigs, mouflon sheep, and other alien ungulates, however, it suffered a severe decline.
Words that rhyme with mouflonAscalon • Ashqelon
Definición de mouflon en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan