Definición de mouth-to-mouth en inglés:
Denoting a method of artificial respiration in which a person breathes into an unconscious patient’s lungs through the mouth: mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In a recent meeting, medical directors of emergency medical services agreed that attempting to talk 911 callers through mouth-to-mouth procedures wasted valuable time.
- I tried anything to get her to wake, but she wouldn't open her eyes; the only way left was to do the mouth-to-mouth procedure.
- However, if you're not trained in emergency procedures, doctors recommend skipping mouth-to-mouth rescue breathing and proceeding directly to chest compression.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Oraciones de ejemplo
- All of our staff are fully trained in First Aid and a teacher, Robert Marks, administered mouth-to-mouth.
- I gave her mouth-to-mouth as my housemate Charlotte rang for an ambulance.
- ‘The doorman who gave her mouth-to-mouth received a commendation from the paramedics,’ he said.
Palabras que riman con mouth-to-mouthLouth, mouth, south
Definición de mouth-to-mouth en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda