- A succession of averages derived from successive segments (typically of constant size and overlapping) of a series of values.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The moving average shows the average value of a stock over time.
- In the calculation of their value, both moving averages use the closing prices of whatever period is measured.
- At other times, the moving average was not significant for deaths within 30 days, as defined here, including at the end of the series, when the moving average was 50%.
Más definiciones de moving averageDefinición de moving average en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional