- 1A bath in the mud of mineral springs, taken especially for therapeutic purposes, such as to relieve rheumatic ailments, or as part of a beauty treatment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dutifully pursuing my health and fitness theme, I hobbled off to a spa just outside Palm Springs, where I could steep in a hot mudbath.
- He frequently travelled abroad and it was during one trip in 1973, while taking mudbaths near Naples for his lumbago, that he was overthrown.
- Enjoy a mudbath or massage in our full-service spa.
- 1.1A muddy place.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hours of non-stop rain reduced the field to a mudbath.
- The riders have been blamed for creating unbearable amounts of noise, ripping up grass, creating mudbaths on public land and even nearly mowing down residents out walking their dogs.
- Mud dragged out by vehicles and heavy machinery entering and exiting the site have turned the road into a mudbath.