- A mass of mud and other earthy material that is falling or has fallen down a hillside or other slope.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sporadic systems are those that produce avalanches, earthquakes, mudslides, volcanic eruptions and such like.
- Aftershocks and heavy rains continue to trigger mudslides on mountain slopes where the quake has uprooted forests, loosened topsoil or created barrier lakes.
- Most victims were crushed by falling buildings or buried by mudslides but four people died of heart attacks after the tremors on Wednesday, officials said.
Más definiciones de mudslideDefinición de mudslide en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional