Definición de mulga en inglés:
sustantivo(also mulga tree or bush)
1A small Australian acacia tree or shrub with grayish foliage, forming dense scrubby growth and yielding brown and yellow timber.
- Acacia aneura, family Leguminosae
- Here the public and shooters hang dead feral cats from an old mulga, and at any time there may be dozens of the stinking carcases dangling like macabre Christmas decorations.
- All around us we see southern Australia with mulga trees outside.
- Wood such as mulga, ironwood, redgum and desert oak is used.
1.1An area of scrub or bush dominated by the mulga plant.
- They walked on in silence after that, blindly stumbling through the patches of thick mulga scrub.
- It runs for about 25 kilometres, but it doesn't run in a square, it sort of runs in stages around this lovely big piece of mulga sand plain that Peter's chosen as the ideal spot.
- Make no mistake about it; there is an art to driving your huge tyred monster through the swamps, mulga and rain forest.
mid 19th century: from Yuwaalaraay (an Aboriginal language of New South Wales).
Words that rhyme with mulgavulgar
Definición de mulga en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan