US • informal
- Multicultural: the author’s multiculti persona comes through, or it may just be sloppy editingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- According to the professor, the winners in an age that values these attributes include gay-friendly San Francisco, laid-back Austin, multiculti New York, and progressive Minneapolis.
- So was the NYC percussionist/radio DJ, until he found himself jamming with a bunch of big-haired, open-eared, multiculti Brooklyn musicians.
- Yale may have traded its clubby atmosphere for a more liberal multiculti image.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1Popular music incorporating ethnically disparate elements.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This multi-genre, multiculti trip-hip-hop-pop is sure to be a favourite of chichi restaurants and boutiques, perhaps finally knocking that Moby CD off constant rotation.
- 2One who is literate or comfortable in more than one culture: the multicultiMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Dedicated to full female dignity and equality, it generally eschews both the biological determinism of the gender feminist and the cultural relativism of the multiculti postcolonialist.
- Guiding the whole enterprise of citizenship education at Jefferson grammar school in the late 1950s and early 1960s was a belief that the multiculti present would dismiss as hopelessly naive and backward.
1990s: rhyming alteration of multicultural.
Más definiciones de multicultiDefinición de multiculti en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional