- 1Characterized by several different modes of activity or occurrence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Standard multimode and single mode cables are supported.
- Furthermore, she suggests that rather than attempting to reconcile the differences, we might consider ‘social connectedness to exist in a kind of multimodal continuum’.
- AthosCal, a prototype multimodal calendar application, runs on several platforms including PDAs and desktop computers.
- 1.1 Statistics (Of a frequency curve or distribution) having several modes or maxima.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- None of the histograms suggest multimodal distributions and tests of normality indicate normal distributions.
- Chromosomes 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 seem to have bimodal or multimodal distributions.
- However, synoptic weather codes predicted patterns of migration even in calm winds and we often observed a multimodal distribution of simultaneous tracks at a single site, presumably under similar wind conditions.
- 1.2 Statistics (Of a property) occurring with multimodal distribution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With a large enough h the density estimate can always be made to appear unimodal; with a small enough h the density estimate can always be made to appear bimodal (or even multimodal, having more than two peaks).
- These density estimates will initially be bimodal or multimodal, but will become unimodal once h increases past a certain critical value.
Más definiciones de multimodalDefinición de multimodal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional