- 2(Of an internal combustion engine) having more than two valves per cylinder, typically four (two inlet and two exhaust).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The 1248 cc turbo-diesel engine - the smallest multivalve diesel engines in the world - produces 70 bhp @ 4000 rpm and 180Nm of torque at just 1750 rpm.
- The high-winding, multivalve engines were re-tuned for grunt work with new reinforced-plastic intake manifolds designed to boost the lower half of their torque curves.
- More higher revving, multivalve 4-and 6-cylinder designs are replacing the old guard, bringing the fleet averages much closer to their rivals.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Más definiciones de multivalveDefinición de multivalve en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional