Military weapons, ammunition, equipment, and stores: reserves of nuclear, chemical, and conventional munitions [as modifier]: a munitions expert munition factories
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Weapons, munitions and other equipment were all produced to support naval operations.
- About 28 percent of the United States Air Forces in Europe's munitions are stored at the site.
- In their civilian jobs, they work for a contractor clearing weapons ranges of unexploded munitions.
- ( rare)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Mrs. Pankhurst said that the women munitioners should have equal pay with men.
Late Middle English (denoting a granted right or privilege): from French, from Latin munitio(n-) 'fortification', from munire 'fortify or secure'.
Palabras que riman con munitionacademician, addition, aesthetician (US esthetician), ambition, audition, beautician, clinician, coition, cosmetician, diagnostician, dialectician, dietitian, Domitian, edition, electrician, emission, fission, fruition, Hermitian, ignition, linguistician, logician, magician, mathematician, Mauritian, mechanician, metaphysician, mission, monition, mortician, musician, obstetrician, omission, optician, paediatrician (US pediatrician), patrician, petition, Phoenician, physician, politician, position, rhetorician, sedition, statistician, suspicion, tactician, technician, theoretician, Titian, tuition, volition
Definición de munition en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda