Military weapons, ammunition, equipment, and stores: reserves of nuclear, chemical, and conventional munitions [as modifier]: a munitions expert munition factories
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Weapons, munitions and other equipment were all produced to support naval operations.
- About 28 percent of the United States Air Forces in Europe's munitions are stored at the site.
- In their civilian jobs, they work for a contractor clearing weapons ranges of unexploded munitions.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
late Middle English (denoting a granted right or privilege): from French, from Latin munitio(n-) 'fortification', from munire 'fortify or secure'.
- ( rare )Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mrs. Pankhurst said that the women munitioners should have equal pay with men.
Definición de munition en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional