Definición de munition en inglés:
Military weapons, ammunition, equipment, and stores: reserves of nuclear, chemical, and conventional munitions [as modifier]: a munitions expert munition factories
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Weapons, munitions and other equipment were all produced to support naval operations.
- About 28 percent of the United States Air Forces in Europe's munitions are stored at the site.
- In their civilian jobs, they work for a contractor clearing weapons ranges of unexploded munitions.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- ( rare )Example sentences
- Mrs. Pankhurst said that the women munitioners should have equal pay with men.
Words that rhyme with munitionacademician, addition, aesthetician (US esthetician), ambition, audition, beautician, clinician, coition, cosmetician, diagnostician, dialectician, dietitian, Domitian, edition, electrician, emission, fission, fruition, Hermitian, ignition, linguistician, logician, magician, mathematician, Mauritian, mechanician, metaphysician, mission, monition, mortician, musician, obstetrician, omission, optician, paediatrician (US pediatrician), patrician, petition, Phoenician, physician, politician, position, rhetorician, sedition, statistician, suspicion, tactician, technician, theoretician, Titian, tuition, volition
Definición de munition en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan