- An opera whose structure is governed by considerations of dramatic effectiveness, rather than by the convention of having a series of formal arias.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The urge to turn Schubert's Winterreise into a staged music drama is apparently irresistible, considering how many attempts have been made in recent years.
- It's what transformed the Winterreise of Franz Schubert from a song recital to a true music drama and an avant-gardist spectacle.
- This summer Radio 3 will also launch Broken And Blue - a national competition inviting writers to create an original music drama for radio.
Más definiciones de music dramaDefinición de music drama en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional