- Music constructed by mixing recorded sounds, first developed by experimental composers in the 1940s.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is a well-known laptop performer, using the latest computer and music hardware and software to produce a kind of musique concrète.
- In fact many of them reminded me of the experiments I was doing in the 1950s with musique concrète, using monophonic tape recorders, dropping marbles on to a piano sounding board and so on.
- The instrumentalists' self-titled debut focused on extraneous (but ultimately rewarding) studies in minimalism, occasionally interrupted by doses of self-sabotaging musique concrète.
French, literally 'concrete music'.
Más definiciones de musique concrèteDefinición de musique concrète en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional