Definición de mute swan en inglés:
The most common Eurasian swan, having white plumage and an orange-red bill with a black knob at the base. Introduced to the northeastern US, its range is expanding along the Atlantic coast and the Great Lakes region.
- Cygnus olor, family Anatidae
- Invasives like mute swans and rock pigeons are wreaking ecological havoc throughout the United States and threatening countless native species.
- But fly-fishers claim mute swans are stripping these rivers of water crowfoot, an aquatic plant crucial to trout and the insects they eat.
- On a recent walk I saw a kingfisher skim across the surface and a number of mute swans.
Definición de mute swan en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan