- 1 • humorous or • derogatory A dog, especially a mongrel: a long-haired mutt of doubtful pedigreeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The offspring of a mating between two purebred dogs of different breeds is a mongrel, a mutt.
- So they opened up the event to mutts and mongrels too, with categories like Most Appealing Eyes.
- It's a shame that not everyone has a dog, whether a mutt or a pedigree.
- 2A person regarded as stupid or incompetent: “Do not give me orders, mutt.”Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm not as stupid as you mutts in this alley make me out to be.
- When Malcolm came to town, though, all but the stupidest mutts decided it was time for a vacation.
- And if he says yes to you, what does he say to every other mutt who ever wanted a place to call his own?
late 19th century: abbreviation of muttonhead.