- Chronic inflammation of the tissues caused by infection with a fungus or with certain bacteria.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is frequently helpful to evaluate the lung apices for the presence of infection and especially mycetoma.
- Additional clinical data demonstrated that patients with invasive fungal infections caused by fusarium, agents of chromoblastomycosis and mycetoma, and coccidioides were successfully treated with the drug.
- It is a low-virulence fungus that is the main causative agent of posttraumatic mycetoma in a nonimmunocompromised host.
late 19th century: modern Latin, from Greek mukēs, mukēt- 'fungus' + -oma.
Más definiciones de mycetomaDefinición de mycetoma en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional