Definición de mycosis en inglés:
sustantivo (plural mycoses /-sēz/)
A disease caused by infection with a fungus, such as ringworm or thrush.
- Like other systemic mycoses, the infection is most prevalent in middle-aged men.
- It is therefore unlikely that extracts of northern prickly ash would specifically inhibit fungal infections associated with mycoses.
- Superficial mycoses are probably the most prevalent of infectious diseases in all parts of the world.
- Example sentences
- He did not perform rhinoplasty if the sinus disease was grossly purulent or mycotic and all cases were carried out as day surgery.
- There was diffuse mycotic arteritis in the left middle and posterior cerebral arteries.
- Random access to information on the ecology, clinical presentations, pathology, and therapy of the various mycotic diseases is also a feature of the reference program.
Definición de mycosis en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan