Definición de mylodon en inglés:
An extinct giant ground sloth found in deposits formed during the ice age of the Pleistocene epoch in South America. It died out only 11,000 years ago.
- Genus Glossotherium (formerly Mylodon), family Mylodontidae
- Instead, we are treated to four vigorous profiles, with only the lion and the mylodon drawn full frontal.
- It was in fact, evidently a piece of the skin of a mylodon, which had survived in this region until modern times.
- The cave now contains an unbelievably horrible life-size plastic model of a mylodon.
Definición de mylodon en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary