Definición de myopia en inglés:
- Astigmatism may occur with myopia or hyperopia.
- Apart from testing the eye, they supply booklets detailing eye care with particular reference to refractive errors such as myopia, hypermetropia and astigmatism.
- The Romans considered myopia a permanent defect that reduced the market value of a slave.
1.1Lack of imagination, foresight, or intellectual insight: historians have been censured for their myopia in treating modern science as a western phenomenon
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Register reports another example of corporate myopia.
- It reeks of the typical psychology and myopia of the supposed intellectually and militarily powerful.
- The result is a sort of national and cultural myopia.
Definición de myopia en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan