- Like the monastics and mystics at their best, Bondi has a gift for seeing God everywhere.
- Freeman, like numerous mystics and contemplatives before him, shows us that our main problem is ourselves.
- Through the ages Christian mystics have also pursued joy through ascetic, rather than ecstatic, disciplines.
- It was at once the most sacrilegious and yet mystic moment many of them had ever experienced.
- Their religious rituals shroud themselves in mystic diversity.
- Do we need to invoke some sort of mystic intuition?
Middle English (in the sense 'mystical meaning'): from Old French mystique, or via Latin from Greek mustikos, from mustēs 'initiated person', from muein 'close the eyes or lips', also 'initiate'. The current sense of the noun dates from the late 17th century.
Palabras que riman con mysticaoristic, artistic, autistic, cystic, deistic, distich, egoistic, fistic, holistic, juristic, logistic, monistic, puristic, sadistic, Taoistic, theistic, truistic, veristic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.