- 1Pride or gratification, especially at the achievements of one’s children.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Praying together with him not only gave him a lot of naches, but it did the same for me.
- Nu, it gives us such nachas to see that this city's true paper of record is finally recognizing Jews' valuable contribution to the city!
- But our nachas isn't going to come from our son doing better than others; it will come from his striving to attain personal milestones as he works hard to fulfill his unique potential.
- 1.1Congratulations: naches to Miriam Goldstein on her acceptance into rabbinic schoolMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Thank you Rabbi, and many nachas to you and your family.
early 20th century: from Yiddish nakhes, from Hebrew naḥaṯ 'contentment'.
Más definiciones de nachesDefinición de naches en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional